Monday, August 6, 2018

90 Days and Counting Down

To what you may ask?? To any normal folks it would be election day. But I will predict, that the results to the mid term election will signal the start of the NEW American Civil War.  Mark my words Nov 6th the LEFT will go on a rampage of poor sportsmanship, that the world has never seen.

The LEFT will have a total melt down, when they lose so many seats to the GOP. They will scream that Trump stole the election. All the voter fraud by the left will have no effect of their winning seats.
When Trump won in 2016 you saw grown adults cry like babies. Hillary still is crying about it.

You think the protests in Portland Org, and Berkley was bad this past weekend. You are in for one hell of a show after the election. You will see riots and such in every major city in America. I half expect to see them here in MN. Minneapolis and St. Paul will be ground zero, smaller protest will hit St. Cloud due to the number of Somalians, and Duluth Mn too.

Big cities like NYC, D.C, Baltimore, Boston, Chicago, Denver, the whole Left coast will be war zones. Curfew will start at sundown, to sun up. Some cities may end up with 24 hr ones. Check points will be the norm.

Am I blowing smoke out my ass. Could be, BUT WE WILL HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE.

If all hell breaks lose this blog will go dark. I'm even thinks about just going to an email format . No blog postings just emailing like minded folks who want to stay in touch.


The clock is running, I guess we will have to wait and see what happens.

Stay safe my friends, and keep prepping this winter will be rough, that's before the cold sets in.

Rob

7 comments:

Gorges Smythe said...

You may be right, though I hope not. Let us know if you go email. I've never given out my email to other blogs yet, but there are a handful that I would. Yours is one of those.

Vicki said...

I hope you are wrong. But there is definitely something in the air that is making many of us who pay attention uneasy. It only takes one spark to start the fire. You have my email...

Rob said...

Georges I have my email listed on the right side column, you may have to scroll down to see it. I will let everyone know when I do. Another Great American Blogger, has longer chats with folks by email.

Rob said...

I have learned to trust my gut. My oldest is learning that at the P.D. We saw a couple at the store yesterday. He leans over to me, while we waited to check out, I recognize them from work. He remembers their mug shots. He had to write up a report because they had their kids taken away. Meth heads.

If you read Fox News.com, things are just going down hill a little faster. I read the facts. We don't watch hardly any local news anymore. Leans too far to the LEFT.

Rob said...

I moved my email address up. It was near the bottom. I guess its time to add another column to the left side. I rather leave the LEFT blank. if you get my drift.

Rev. Paul said...

Pls keep me on your e-mail list, as well. My neighborhood? Suburbs of a small town: me, the circuit court judge next door. State Trooper across the street; retired military next door to him. And next door to them is an active duty USAF couple. Can you say "buzz saw"?

Rob said...

Padre, I will keep you and so many others in touch. I have had conversations with my adult kids, They have been quietly removing so called friends who, either from FB or personal contact, due to their liberal beliefs. Now that my oldest is working for a P.D. he has had people cut him down for getting into LE, All my kids have grown tired of all their cry baby friends. Some they have know since school.