Saturday, November 23, 2019

Adding To Our Storage Pantry

We stocked up on some more food this week. Mostly canned goods. cans of veggies, tuna fish, pancake mix, syrup, flour, sugar, oat meal, canned pasta, you know the stuff kids love. rings, mac n beef etc. dry cereal, bread-buns, some sweets, cookies, doughnuts, muffins. 4 gals of milk.

Picked up a nice fat ham of around 11 lbs. (for Christmas Day) That was the only fresh meat we got. I told the Mrs we need to get canned goods for winter. We are ahead on frozen meat. 4 packs of boneless chicken, ground turkey. We have our thanksgiving bird 20 lbs. Next month we plan on bulk hamburger, and patties. sausage, bacon. Coffee. I want a bigger can of coffee this time around.  Not too cheap, but not the high priced stuff either. we like Maxwell House its a buck or two below Folgers. I have the same boring breakfast every morning. peanut butter toast and coffee, I save the cereal for Sam. We always have eggs on hand almost 4 dz at a time. #2 son works at egg farm. I love eggs but I'm not cooking at 4 am when I have a restless night. Keep the family sleeping.

Well all this talk about food has made me hungry.

Stay Alert, and Warm...Folks are talking about that white stuff again next week. We'll see.

Rob

No comments: