Tuesday, February 18, 2020

They Said Computers .....

Would make our lives easier??  I have been having problems with mine. I have always used Firefox as my browser. That is until last week.  Bottom line is I have had to switch to Chrome as my browser. I could read my blog posts, but I could not sign in, or comment. Lets see how long this lasts.

We had snow yesterday, I think the totals through everyone a curve ball.  The forecast was a dusting. Well I just went out and shoveled about 3" of that dusting. Yesterday I checked my Facebook and saw that my old CAP squadron up in St Cloud had cancelled their weekly meeting due to snow and uncertain road conditions. What is going on i wondered. Went and looked out the kitchen window, it was snowing so hard I could hardly see down the road. 

Knowing that my new squadron also had a meeting, I email my unit commander saying hey its coming down heavy here. Being the very wise man he is we cancelled last night too. He lives farther away then I do, we talked last fall and he told me if the weather and road conditions get bad, let me know ASAP, and we'll cancel.  Safety is a big part of CAP structure, for that alone I am grateful.

Every day we get closer to spring. Our local Dollar General now has seeds out already to buy. Of course that gives me hope for spring. The baseball teams have started their spring training. 

well, that about does it for now. I will make the rounds of everyone's blogs.

Stay Safe my friends.

Rob

2 comments:

Tewshooz said...

My computer is taking longer and longer to warm up in the AM...just like me. I use DuckDuckGo as my browser because I hate anything Google. I am also sick of winter. Sick Sick Sick

Rob said...

I think we are all tired of winter by now. A friend went on vacation, and came down with the flu. Such is life in winter