Friday, May 29, 2020

Speechless Updated with Photos

As i'm sure everyone has seen whats going on in Minneapolis. We are about an hour west of the effected areas. The sad part for me is I grew up in this area. I know the location of the police station that was attacked several time over the last few days. 

The Target store that was looted is in the area where I grew up. That site used to be a factory for Minneapolis Moline tractors. The area was redeveloped about 30 to 35 years ago.  Both my wife and I are sadden to see this happening. I will not place blame on who's right and whose wrong over all of this.

Some of the protests have spilled over into St Paul Midway area. Not far from the State Fair grounds and the State Capitol. What I don't understand is why folks in other cities need to protest over this. But it is what it is.






Well that's all I have to say. You never would think this would happen around MN. Times have changed.  My kids have a friend who is in the MN National Guard that is on stand by to assist. 
My son Scott should not get evolved as he is still in between transferring from the Army to the Guard.  But never say never.

Well my friends that is all I have to say about all of this. Stay Safe.
I'm glad we are out in a safe part of Mn. At lest for now.

Rob


2 comments:

Gorges Smythe said...

Looting and vandalism is NOT protesting. Live ammo would solve the problem.

Rob said...

The owner of a gun shop. Removed all his guns and closed his stores