Thursday, July 16, 2020

Garden Update










We only picked one tomato so far. The very bottom was turning black for some reason. Since I decided, was offered my new position I have been busy. In a good way. I have been sending out emails confirming this that and everything else. Asking permission to do this and that. Makes the day go faster. I even had time to do this post. So many friends and family have told me congrats its amazing. Two so called friends have ignored me all together. Which I knew would happen. They are the ones who put me down all the time. "We don't want you to burn out..BS"

Anyway...Stay Safe...Rob

6 comments:

hobo said...

Looking nice! Black on the bottom of tomato could've been blossom rot.

Congrats on the new workload ;^) It's only burnout if you don't like doing what you're doing.

Enjoy! And thanks for the garden update!
~hobo

Rob said...

Thanks for stopping by...Hope all is good.

Vicki said...

Looking good, Rob...both you and the garden!

Rob said...

Garden yes, me not so much

Mike Yukon said...

Garden looks great Rob.
hobo is right, the plant has "Blossom-End-Rot, fairly common. To cure it the plant needs more magnesium. You can find it in the supermarket pharmacy area, it's called, Epson Salts. Two tablespoons at the base of the plant every month is all you need.

Rob said...

Thanks Mike