Saturday, August 8, 2020

Still Around

 Just a quick note. Still here. Still having blogger issues. Just a reminder I added a new email for my CAP unit. For some reason now its my default email address and It can not be removed.

I still read everyone's posts but if I reply it goes to the new email address. I'm thinking about starting a new blog on a different blog site. 

If you think that's a good idea let me know. All of this trouble goes back to Google, not sure if its them or me or a combo of.


The kids in our schools system where given the green light to go back to regular person to person schooling with some differences still to be worked out. 

Here in MN we all are required to wear maks at every location indoors. I don't like if but I don't have a choice as I must at my units meetings. Yes I understand some folks don't think its the right thing to do. Yesterday afternoon, I went to our local market and I saw several folks not wearing masks. Kind of rubbed me the wrong way. All you have to do is play their game.

 

My youngest son has returned from his month in CA playing war games or training as he says. He found out he does not have to go over to the Mideast next year. Only a hand full are going. This is great news as it is to be a full year gone, including training pre deployment too. 

 

Well Stay Safe everyone..Our rollers coaster ride of 2020 is not over yet.

 

Rob

6 comments:

Tewshooz said...

You may think it is a game, but the powers that be don't.

Gorges Smythe said...

Now it's "only" masks, next it will be vaccines and then chips.

Rob said...

Oh it is a game. No matter how you look at it. The Elite are playing a game with our lifes

Rob said...

It will only hurt for a while...

Tewshooz said...

The Elites are deadly serious!

Rob said...

If they wanted to remove folks faster they would do something that works a little faster.