Tuesday, July 28, 2020

I Just Want To Scream

Blogger is driving me nuts..I changed an email address for another account. Now Blogger says this is my email now and I can't change it. Its says you can delete this address. Ok fine I have like a million times. But no such luck. Any way this is how 2020 is going the simply things cant be changed. So my friends if you reply and don't hear from me, its because of blogger.

On to other news, The U.S. is still a mess. I just wish someone would grow a large very large pair of coconuts, male or female, and lets stop all this B.S. A couple here in MN went to Walmart with Nazi marking on their face masks..Really.??

The closer I get to taking over my unit I more I worry that things won't work out. I know things are heading in the right direction vs 6 mos ago. We have several new members in the process of joining. You don't show up, put money on the table and your in. You are required to attend 3 meetings which cover 3 different topics. Show proof of Id. Yes you must show a birth record. Adults must get finger printed and then those get sent to the Feds. IF you have a Felony...Your done. Out, Good bye. I asked one time, hey what happen to, whats his noodle?? Oh they put hands on a cadet.They showed them the door, told never to return.  Thank the BSA and others for that.

Well, that's all I have. Weather has cooled down some temps low 80's. 

Stay Safe....Rob



 

No comments: