Friday, August 14, 2020

Well, I Jumped Back Here

Sorry about my move to Word Press. Turns out it was a bigger pain for you then Blogger was for me.

I think that's why I stopped using word press. WP is better if its just used as an information site without posting replies. 


So I will stay here. Been stressed the last few days. Strange is that the current world crisis is not part of it at all. Its my added responsibility of my new position. I don't have anyone to pass issues down to so it falls on my shoulders. 


Any way we have had lots of rain on and off for the last week.


Stay Safe....Rob

 

6 comments:

Gorges Smythe said...

One of my Facebook friends, Joe Zook, used to design sites on the internet for people. Maybe he could give you some advice if you'd like me to try to get you connected.

Gorges Smythe said...

P.S. It's my understanding that WP owns everything you post there to use as they please.

Mike Yukon said...

Good! I'm to old to learn a new format. :-)

Rob said...

Georges I just don't have the time to do more then write. As we get closer to School starting, my attention is turning more and more towards my unit. I hope to have a list to post of all the stuff I have to learn and do, until we get more senior members to take over jobs;;

Mike yeah I goofed about going to word press. That's one mistake I will admit to. LOL

Rev. Paul said...

Rob - when you launch Blogger, go to the "all posts" page, and scroll down the left-hand menu to the bottom. The last option says something like "revert to Legacy Blogger". Click on that, and the familiar Blogger with all the options right there will be back, in it's familiar-and-easy-to-use format. The "improved" version is a PITA.

Rob said...

Oh I see you know PITA too. I find that they are an interesting group. Not as violent as some groups out there. I would name a few but we all know who they are.