Saturday, August 15, 2020

National Conferance Online

Or as I like to call it, nap time. Why do I say that, well after visiting several topics and closing the section because it was boring. I did find one that I thought was going to be good. I don't remember the topic, doesn't matter I passed out while listening. Good thing I didn't pay good money to travel out of state. 

One gentlemen started out saying his course should be 3 hrs long, but its only going to be 45 min..Good Lord I thought 3 hrs. Who wants to talk for 3 hrs. A politician for one. I feel sorry for those that sat for 3 hrs. My backside would be numb. The first one i listened to from yesterday spent the first 5 min reading the his ad for his college..Click off...Moving on.

I did find one lesson on Heraldry, that was very good. it was only 35 min. Now  I could have listened a little longer. While I didn't make very many mistakes I did find out that many had done so in the pass. Rule #1 no shield..It should be a disk. Ok well since ours is still rough draft, easy to fix. I have to try and limit my colors to 3 or 4. Why?? Do you know the cost of sticking in a patch with too many colors...OMG.

I will go back tonight and tomorrow to listen to some other topics. Like I said yesterday I think I did. As it gets closer to first meeting in new location, and with the Col not being there, I'm getting nervous.  I don't really like talking to a group larger then 4 or 5. Lucky for me it may take some time to get more then 10. That night I will just bring a 2 lt bottle and a glass. Hell by the end of the night who needs a glass, Straight out of the bottle for me..

Weather has cooled down nicey. Storm dumped lots of rain, last night. It will take a few days to dry out.

Stay Safe Everyone.

No comments: