Sunday, September 15, 2019

Garden 2019

Was kind of a bust. 
 The only tomato, out of a pack of seeds. Poor soil and leaving it in the flower box too long. Over watering, by the family and mother nature.

 Bee Flowers took off, again just planted an entire seed pack.
 Planted an whole seed pack of sunflowers. I did get these replanted over next to the shed. They get sun almost all day. They are well over 6 foot tall. Sam wants to give a flower to his teacher to used in school in the spring.

With the success of the sunflowers next to the shed, I plan on using an area on the side of the shed next year. Maybe a 3' X 3' area. plus some hanging baskets of tomatoes. One lesson I learned was don't plant on June 1st. I will start seeds early indoors. We have a couple of areas I could put in raised beds for growing.

Our temps are returning to near summer levels this next week, Trees are turning already. Well that's about it for now my friends. Have a safe week.

Rob

No comments: