Thursday, January 26, 2023

The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly...

 The good..


We now have another grandson. Bryson. He will be a year old on Feb 14th. My second oldest son is the father. Baby moms is a real XYZz. Enough said. We all hope my son wasn't the dad, but he is. My son has stepped up and taken responsibility for his son.

Grandson Sam who lives with us is now 9, very smart young man.


The bad is my brother passed away over a year ago, of a heart attack, only in his 50's. We hadn't been close for years. Dad had him cremated and no service.


The Ugly is the cost of everything. Oh my...Gas, Food, even my drug co pays are now up. I can't complain, at lest I have some insurance coverage.


Due to he high cost of gas I stepped down from my Commanders position after 2 years. Not fair he my members if I can only attend once a month. I transferred to another squadron closer to home. Life sucks, but we adjust , learn and move on.


We here in Mn have had the heaviest snow fall totals in 30 years. If some Liberal starts claiming climate changes the fight is on. Bitter cold, is aupon us for a week or so. Keep warm, and stay sfae.


I still can post but not reply as myself yet. I will have to reply as anomalous

 

Rob. 

6 comments:

Jess said...

I have moments of wondering if retiring when I did was the best choice. Prices are out of sight, and the cushion I planned financially is just about not a cushion anymore. Still, I have to count my blessings, since time has made me realize how my attitude was on the downhill slide. At the rate of "I don't care" response was becoming more apparent, it wouldn't have been long before I was fired.

LindaG said...

Condolences on your brother.
Congratulations on your grandson and your son taking responsibility!
We hear you on costs.
You all be safe and God bless.

Anonymous said...

Things have gotten crazy in the last 2 years. This idiot can't be trusted. Enough said

Anonymous said...

Thank you. My brother had several monkeys on his back. Drinking, and drugs. Turns out years ago my parents and grandma bought him a plot in the family grave site up north. They must have known.

My kids have been raised to work hard, and have a high tolerance for BS.. Paid off more then once.

sbrgirl said...

Your life has been a mixed bag!

Congratulations on the new grandbaby! Certainly something to celebrate! Praying that the new momma will be changed by motherhood!

I'm sorry about your brother.

Prices -- I find myself gasping every time I go to the grocery.

Anonymous said...

Thank you...Baby mommy, has 1 child with another guy. She just has too many issues. We try not to talk about her at all...Bryson all the time, her meh..