Friday, November 17, 2017

Embarrassed?? Yeah Think??

To all my blogging friends, Yes I am embarrassed by the actions of our Senator. His actions are not how most Minnesotans act. He is a liberal, I did not vote for him. Now after his actions came to light, I want him to resign, TODAY. He will never ever get my vote.

To me weather your Liberal, Conservative, Independent, Gay, Straight, what ever. You don't act like that. You sir are the lowest form of life. You are a representative of my home state, that does not give you the right to go around grabbing women..PERIOD 

I am a die hard MINNESOTAN. I have moved out of state two times in my life and have returned, because, I LOVE my state. I support my state, my sports teams, through good and bad years. BUT I WILL NOT SUPPORT YOU, Mr Franken.

All of this bull shit has to stop. does not matter if you are rich, poor, middle class, young, old, almost dead. You do not act like this. This sets a bad example of America to the world. To these women who think its ok, not to say anything for over half of your life, then say something like "Well he/she grabbed me back in the 19??" what ever year it was. We teach our kids to speak up when they get touched wrong, you should have said someting back then.

Oh I'm so mad, if we had snow on the ground my anger would help melt it all..

Well, my friends I need to go stand outside to cool down. Why ?? Because its near freezing and I'M PISSED OFF.

Stay safe, and if you get grabbed by anyone other then your wife, husband, what ever you call them. SCREAM AT THEM AND SAY HEY BUDDY, TRUCK OFF JACK. and call 911 and file charges,or better yet SHOOT the bastard. Head shot make it count

Rob
.

6 comments:

Vicki said...

I don't care what your political persuasion is, that sort of behavior is always wrong. It is my hope that his replacement will be someone we can be proud of.

Mike Yukon said...

This guy should be in jail for his association and participation with terror groups, let alone the latest issue. Why he gets voted in by Minnesotans baffles me. Maybe, just maybe this is a way you can get rid of him.

Rob said...

He is just trying to be like the Clinton's. They are not bullet proof as they think they are.

Rob said...

We have two senators who should not be in office. Both liberals. Our Gov is an idiot too. The reason they get elected is that the big metro areas are voting liberal. Out in the rural areas we are all conservative. Duluth, Rochester, and the Twin Cities Metro are all go liberal. St. Cloud too IIRC. if you back and look at the county maps from last year, it looks like Mr Trump won, MN, but it went to Clinton. I will spare you on our Governor. He raised all kinds of fees and such. Well MN has a budget surplus, the GOP wants cuts and it won't happen.

edutcher said...

Toss in Menendez, so a lot of people in Jersey feel the same way.

Rob said...

educter thanks for stopping by. Too many professionals in politics. Get elected stay elected. Trump was outside the box. We need more like him.