Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Dodged A Bullet

Well it looks like we dodged a bullet as far as the special elections and primary's. The Muslim candidate in Michigan was defeated. Praise our God, not his. The Ohio Special election looks like it went to the Right.

We all know that the LEFT will throw fits, cause that's how they operate. Some has been celebrity has already came out and said the Russians meddled in the Ohio election. Give me a break.

I am now having talks with my kids, and they too have the same feeling as me about the outcome of November voting. I think my youngest daughter just maybe agreeing with me to avoid the topic. LOL

We all plane on voting in November, here in MN. We are electing two US Senators, and a new Governor, plus US Reps. On the local end we are electing a new Country Sheriff. We already know who we are voting for all around.

Stay Safe, Re-mine Alert ...

Rob

.

No comments: