Sunday, January 20, 2019

MN Poem



Back last summer the whole family was at the park for our towns Corn Canaveral. Its was a warm night. Ok so it was hot. sweaty night. How sweaty was it?? it was so bad I told my wife remember this night come next January.

Well its now January, the whole state is cold. I was kind enough to remind the family of that night back in Aug. sitting in the park. I will think of that night all week. In fact I will think of all those days living in Florida during the summer when it was hot, and sweat was running down every nock and cranny of my body. Yep the good ole days.

We had a dusting of snow yesterday, but lots of cold all week. If your buried under snow I feel your pain. No not really just thry to be Mn nice, Enjoy your snow

Rob

.
.

6 comments:

Mike Yukon said...

Hey, look at the bright side....makes for great ice fishing! :-)

Vicki said...

Love the poem. True, that. Reminds me of a line I heard about leaving Minnesota except the car won't start at 20 below. :)

deb harvey said...

Lived in Florida. Hated it. Now under snow in eastern Ohio am reconsidering!

Rob said...

I don't ice fish. Haven't in like 50 years

Rob said...

Its more like the song Hotel California, you can check out, but never leave

Rob said...

Lived in Fla too. I'll take MN any day. Cold, snow etc