Friday, November 15, 2019

Updated Photos

Posted below is some recent photos. The first one is our youngest son Scott. Taken at boot camp. He liked to play in the dirt and mud as a kid. So why should it be any different as an adult. My daughter Hannah received a letter from Scott this week. The kid is 6'6"and he drew a top bunk. To cheer up my daughter I said on the plus side if he gets sick during the night all he has to do is lean over the side and puck on the guy below...She said gross...But it did make her smile.

Yes I have a strange sense of humor...These days you need to.

These next photos are of my oldest daughter Melissa, aka Lisa, and my little buddy Sam. Sam will be 6 Thanksgiving week. Seems like we just brought him home from the hospital last month.




How many 6 yr olds want to shovel snow, without being asked to help. He is great helping out with chores around the house. His favorite chore is helping grandma with cooking. Adding dry ingredients etc. No hot cooking yet.

Stay Warm, and Safe My Friends..Rob

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Thanks for the update on the family. Great pictures!!

Rob said...

I was just going to send you an email, then I thought why not just do a post for everyone