Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Been A Little Crazy Around Here

Is an understatement. The wife had her birthday last week. Meet up with her newly found half sister. ( or was that the week before??) Picked up all the Christmas gifts, return some duplicates. Found different gifts to replace those. When we go shopping on the weekends I am reminded of why I like shopping during the week...LESS FOLKS in the stores.

Went through our prep's and tried to get that organized better...Note TRIED.  We are coking up a good meal tonight. Chicken and rice hot dish, with Cream of Mushroom soup, Cream of Chicken and a shot of Cream Celery soup. Mixed into our rice, and baked. A family favorite. All we are missing is cream of chicken soup. Now I go over to our shopping list and add those soups again to the list. I had the oldest daughter group all the alike canned goods in one place so we didn't have to dig all over the place. Found out I have 3 cans of coffee for the next 3 or 4 months, vs just the open one. 

I was typing and lost a whole paragraph. Oh well must not have been important..LOL GS Sam will be on winter break for the next two weeks, CAP is also on a Holiday Break. My driving has just been cut down to almost nothing. I have been texting just now with my second oldest son, and youngest daughter, they are down at Ft Benning GA to pick up my youngest son who is finishing Basic Training.  All 3 will be home by this weekend.

Well that wraps up this post...Stay Safe All......Rob







No comments: