Friday, July 24, 2020

Another Hot One




OK, I'm so over summer temps. Wednesday was great temps upper 60's. Last Saturday with our heat index it was 114...This is nuts MN in the snow and cold capital of the world...Today another hot one, right now on the back side temps should be lower 80's.

So far we have not had to play the masked bandit game. That's next week. Oh the joys of that. I can whine about it, but in my current occupation I have no choice. Military says you must then I must.

The big announcement about schools reopening is now July 30th I do think they will reopen, kids are going to go insane if they have to face their parents longer then normal. 

We ate our first tomato out of our garden tonight.  Beef Steak, it was good. Our green peppers are next.

Stay Safe...Rob

6 comments:

Gorges Smythe said...

I don't envy you about the cursed, useless mask.

MN Steel said...

I think when I have to venture out into the big, scared world it will be in a boonie, Dutch DPMS bandana with velcro I picked up from Fleet Farm when they were clearancing out their surplus (picked up dozens for $0.24/ea), sunglasses and a holstered sidearm.

Either that, or with my M-10M with hood.

Rob said...

Went to Dr today and Walmart..Everyone had a mask on. No one bellyaching either.

Rob said...

I hear you. Sometimes I ask Why make a big deal of out it??...Its just for ATTENTION...

Mike Yukon said...

You seem to have more than your share of unusual high heat days. What happens next week? Snow?

Rob said...

Oh please...