Saturday, July 25, 2020

I'm No Lawyer BUT.....

Are these liberal mayors and governors really that stupid??..Stop I know the answer. Federal law has power over state, county, and city. I thought. So you are telling the Feds to basic mind your own business and leave town, or we will put you in jail. Even if you are the FEDS?? 

Well ok then, I guess your City, State does not need any more federal dollars.. Gee maybe we should close those military bases that pay your citizens who work on the bases. Or wait don't those people shop at your stores buy gas and etc. Is that not Tax Income??

Maybe the government should get those companies that build military hardware to close down and move to another state.  Gee what about all that tax income...Gee maybe you can scrap all those statues you took down or let get thrown down. well that cover your LOSS of INCOME Tax revenue..??

What do I know I'm not a lawyer??.. 

Gee and I didn't go to school to be a lawyer and have a butt load of student debt to pay off..I'm just some county kick. What do I know..

Stay Safe..Rob

8 comments:

Gorges Smythe said...

You said it right!

Rob said...

Thats what scares me...if I can figure it out why can't others

Tewshooz said...

The agenda is to bankrupt this country to usher in the U.N. Agenda 2030.

Rob said...

Well its going to work at this rate. The UN been as mess since day one. The big question is do we learn Russian or Chinese..??

Navy91 said...

Rob, I won't be learning Russian or Chinese. I probably won't live long enough because I will be one of the ones shooting at blue helmets, and at ANY other people trying to overthrow this country (if it gets to that point). I have no illusions about trying to save the country by myself, but I'll be damned if I'll just roll over and let them have it without a fight. Better to take two or three of them with me than to live under communist rule.

Rob said...

Navy91..Thank you for stopping by, and thank you for your service. I maybe to old from most stuff (combat) but I will do my part aka Red Dawn..

Justin_O_Guy said...

What better way to avoid letting the blame for the crashed economy land on the banksters and politicians than to have a worlwide crash by pretending the wuhuflu is the second coming of the black plague.,

Rob said...

Justin, Im still waiting for the Zombies..