Tuesday, July 24, 2018

It Is Written By Our Fore Fathers..

The Second Amendment states:

 “A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”

This says it all. No If and or Buts.  The U.S. Constitution States this. This is the law of the land.

I don't own any guns, but that's my choice.

I will give my life to defend the Constitution Of The United Stats Of America, SO HELP ME GOD.

Stay Safe, Remain Vigilant....

Rob

.

3 comments:

Rob said...

Can you just imagine those documents being written today??. We would still be the colonies. How about some of the politicians in 3 point hats and powered wigs ??

Vicki said...

Seems to me that all the rules, regulations, hoops to be jumped through to buy and use a firearm are against the 'shall not be infringed" part.

Rob said...

Most diffidently.