Thursday, March 28, 2019

New Glasses


Kind of sad the only thing I have to post about is my new glasses.


Not the best photos in the world. The top one was taken today. The bottom one was taken when we lived in Florida.

Not much happening around here. The yard needs a good raking, but today and tomorrow are forcast to be cooler. Yesterday it was 60, first time since Oct. What little snow we have left around town is melting fast. I think by mid April the farmers should be out working the fields. If it drys out enough.

Well that it for now. I see one of Obama's buddy has stated "Just when did you think America was great" Thanks idiot. It was Great before Obama and Clinton got into office.


Rob

2 comments:

Mike Yukon said...

I could tell the bottom one was taken in Florida. You don't have a MN hoodie on! Ha

Rob said...

Oh you are so right. Besides I was indoors when it was taken. Plus I wasn't as pale as i am now..LOL